The dramatic coastal location of Reen Farm Sculpture Garden, provides the backdrop for this site-specific theatre. Musicians and artists perform a sonic healing, to celebrate the spirit of place and honour the ancestors.
It is an evocative piece, which responds to artworks by internationally acclaimed artist, John Kelly, whose installations make connections to An Gorta Mor (The Great Hunger). The audience will be guided along the scenic trail, which resonates with echoes of past times and future promise.
For one night only, be a part of this unique experience.
- Alison Glennie – actor
- Jessie Kennedy – violin
- Fintan McKahey – guitar & sound design
- Rob McKahey – bodhran / singer
- Time: 7 p.m.
- Date: Thursday, 3rd August
- Host Location: Reen Farm Sculpture Garden, Union Hall, West Cork
- Tickets: Skibbereen Arts Festival website & The Coffee Shop, Union Hall