[singlepic id=146 w=320 h=240 float=right]STUCK for something spooky to do this Halloween?
If so why not head to Northern Ireland where there are a host of spooky goings on taking place to entertain kids of all ages.
• Pumpkin Carving, Tannaghmore Gardens, Animal Farm and Barn Museum, Lurgan, Co. Armagh, October 26th.
Create spooky crafts to scare your friends as well as carving your own pumpkin.
• A Haunting History of Limavady, Roe Valley Arts and Cultural Centre, Co, Derry, October 27th.
Brace yourself for a dark and spooky evening tour filled with gruesome and grisly tales of local myths and legends.
[singlepic id=148 w=320 h=240 float=left] • Halloween Ghost Stories, The Playhouse, Derry, October 27th-28th.
Local writer Ken McCormack pens a spine chilling night of spooky tales for the scariest night of the year.
• Autumnfest, Ballyclare Town Centre, Co. Antrim, October 28th-29th.
Events for all the family including fancy dress, pumpkin carving and plenty of arts and crafts.
• Halloween Paddle, Lough Erne, Co. Fermanagh, October 28th – 31st.
A dark figure will guide you under the moonlight down the Glenduragh River into the wild and silent waters of the Lough.
• Halloween Ghost Walk, Glenarm Forest, Co Antrim, October 29th.
Bring your lantern and dress up to enjoy a fun filled walk with all the family.
[singlepic id=147 w=320 h=240 float=right]• Halloween Fireworks, Omagh, Co Tyrone, October 29th.
Enjoy fireworks, a lantern parade, a fancy dress competition, fire jugglers and much more.
• Ghostly Sea Shanty Boat Trip, Donegal Quay, Belfast, October 29th-30th.
Enjoy ghost stories and spooky music as the ghostly ship sails across the waters of the harbour.
• The Belfast Ghost Walk, City Centre, nightly from October 29th-31st.
A guided journey into the dark shadows and alleyways of haunted Belfast, along its dark walk ways and entries you will hear ghostly tales dragged and dredged from the files of the famous Cloak and Dagger club – an exclusive group of master storytellers and entertainers.
• Halloween Enchanted Garden, Mount Stewart, Newtownards, Co. Down, October 30th.
The gardens will open for a truly magical night of storytelling, twilight tours of the mansion and lots of spooky surprises.
For more ideas and accommodation offers visit www.discovernorthernireland.com.